Relieve your back pain without prescription medications
Those with back pain may be suffering from numerous conditions, and with all the pressure we put on our backs, it’s not a surprise. In fact, experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience back pain or a back problem at some time in their lives.
The spine is an intricate structure that enhances several of our everyday movements and gives us stability and balance.
Without the proper function of the back, many of our movements would be challenging, if not impossible.
Chiropractors are well-versed in the nature of the back and spine, drawing from proven techniques that heal soft tissue and joint injuries and alleviate back pain using safe, effective methods.
Chiropractic reduces symptoms at the source without the need for pain medication. Combined with other natural and holistic therapies, you can take control of your back pain and live your life in comfort.
Common Reasons for Back Pain
The back and spine support us, and their health is relied upon for several motion patterns, including turning, twisting, and bending. When injured, pain can be pretty severe, making every aspect of life challenging.
The Common Types and Causes of Back Pain
- Arthritis back pain: When you suffer from lower back pain that is caused by arthritis, it is hard to straighten your back. The pain also increases whenever you try to do activities that involve bending.
- Muscle strain back pain: You will experience this type of back pain if you strain your spinal ligaments and back muscles. Lifting heavy things and making sudden awkward movements can make you strain these muscles and ligaments.
- Osteoporosis back pain: Fractured spine vertebrae often cause this type of back pain. These fractures are likely to occur when your bones become brittle and porous.
- Ruptured discs back pain: This type of back pain will occur when the soft material inside the discs in your spine between the vertebrae rupture. The material will press on your nerves, causing you to experience lower back pain.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Visiting a chiropractor to eliminate your back pain is effective and trusted. Not only are the solutions safe, non-invasive, and natural, but they serve to fix the condition, not the symptom, and never take a one-size-fits-all approach.
Our Franklin chiropractic clinic will help aid in a heightened recovery process by strengthening the soft tissues and spine for organic, beneficial healing. We find the best wellness plan for you based on your injury and needs.
Some life-changing benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Increased comfort
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved flexibility
- Improved range of motion
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased activity level and energy
- Increased focus
- Improved performance
- Less stress
- Stronger immune system
- Improved and shorter recovery process
After chiropractic services, complications are highly unlikely, and there is little to no downtime like there is with surgery.
If you’re suffering from back pain, help is at your fingertips. Get the pain-free, active life you’re yearning for.
What to Know About Getting Chiropractic Care for Your Back Pain
Back pain can make it difficult for you to carry out your daily activities. If this is the case for you, a chiropractor may be able to provide the relief you need. Rather than simply prescribing drugs to mask the source of your back pain, we will diagnose the root cause of the pain and give you non-invasive, safe treatments.
Chiropractic care does not involve surgery or drugs; instead, we manipulate and adjust your spine and affected body parts so your body can align itself properly, reducing back pain and restoring function.
Your chiropractor-suggested treatment plan may use spinal manipulation therapy instruments and therapeutic exercises to further enhance your recovery. Before treatment begins, our team will perform a thorough exam to determine and diagnose the specific cause of your discomfort.
Once the condition is diagnosed, you’ll get a customized care plan that will lead you toward good health, a strong body, and comfort.