Too many people suffer everyday from chronic or nagging pain that could be relieved with the right chiropractic care.
What Is Chiropractic Care All About?
Chiropractors are medical professionals with unique training to manage many common health conditions.
Chiropractors utilize treatments, including joint manipulation, physical therapy modalities, patient education, manual therapy, nutrition, and rehabilitation exercises, to address each patient's unique situation.
As chronic pain continues to rise within the US healthcare system, chiropractors utilize proven methods to reduce pain and disability without the need for medications and surgery in most cases.
What Do Chiropractors Do?
Chiropractic adjustments are commonly thought to only be used to treat back pain, however, they may be utilized on any joint in the body. Improper joint movement can reduce the effectiveness of the body's total movement, resulting in pain and/or tissue injury.
Chiropractic adjustments restore motion to restricted joints and normalize overall body movement in a safe and effective manner.
Adjustments also put the body in a comfortable position to enable the necessary movement while simultaneously applying a fast, precise force to the joint. Overall chiropractic adjustments are very successful at relieving pain and improving athletic performance.
What makes chiropractic care different from other treatment methods?
Shots, muscle relaxants, and pain drugs may only cure the symptoms of the issue, but chiropractic care can help by addressing the root of the problem. There is a lesser probability of getting such symptoms later on when pain is treated at the cause.
If you only pay attention to the symptoms, it's like removing the battery from a smoke alarm because you don't like the sound, but the fire is still burning. Chiropractic care has much better solutions than that.
Chiropractors are specially trained in spinal manipulative therapy as well as in exercise/rehab. That way, movement dysfunction is attended to but so is strengthening, stretching, and shoring up the support structures of the frame.
What does a typical chiropractic examination look like?
- A thorough case history
- Assessment of your spinal alignment
- Orthopedic and neurological testing
- Measurement of any visible deviation from ideal posture
- Tests of flexibility and mobility/ranges of motion
- Tests of muscle strength and length
What Does A Chiropractor Treat?
A chiropractor can help with aches, pains, and sprains. If you have an issue with your musculoskeletal system, a chiropractor can provide you with non-drug therapy options.
Treatment that a chiropractor may offer includes:
- Adjustments: To reduce discomfort and increase range of motion by gently realigning joints.
- Soft-tissue therapy: To reduce muscle spasms and tension in the connective tissue that surrounds each muscle (fascia).
- Exercises and stretches: To restore and maintain joint stability and mobility.
- Joint bracing: To support sprained joints or muscles as they heal.
- Referrals to integrative medicine experts: For diet and nutrition advice on how to minimise inflammation and/or promote healthy eating in order to lose weight.
Realign Your Body with Chiropractic Care
Imagine Your Life Pain Free
Experience greater mobility, flexibility, and range of motion with every session.