Welcome to the Crist Chiropractic family!
We want to thank you for trusting us with your health. We want to take a moment to walk through exactly what you can expect as a new patient with our practice.
- Complete initial paperwork
After this initial visit, we’ll take over and spend some quality time analyzing your case. This will help us devise a plan to help you reach your goals and maintain your health.
We understand that health is by far our most important asset. And our team is committed to helping you reach your full potential and help you live the life you deserve.
If you haven’t already, go ahead and click the button below to download our new patient forms.
Click below to download our new patient forms for your first visit to our office.
- Upper back pain and lower back pain
- Neck pain and whiplash injuries
- ‘Slipped discs’
- Postural problems
- Accident / sports injuries
- Headaches and migraine
- Shoulder, hand, and arm pain
- Hip, knee and leg pain
- ‘Pins and needles’ or numbness
- Arthritic joints
- Back pain from pregnancy
- Muscle & ligament problems
- Balance disorders and dizziness