Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain & Lower Back Pain in Franklin TN
Chronic back pain can make it difficult for you to carry out your daily activities. If this is the case for you, a chiropractor may be able to provide the relief you need. Rather than simply prescribe drugs to mask the source of your back pain, chiropractors diagnose the root cause of the pain and, if possible, treat it in a non-invasive way.
Chiropractic care does not involve surgery or drugs when treating back pain. Rather, chiropractors manipulate and adjust your spine and affected body parts so your body can align itself properly, reducing back pain.
What Are the Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain?
- Chiropractic treatment is usually considered a safe treatment method since serious complications are less likely to occur after this treatment.
- This is an effective back pain treatment as it helps the body heal itself rather than masking the pain.
- You do not have to undergo painful surgery or take potentially addictive medications when it comes to this kind of treatment.
The Common Types and Causes of Back Pain
- Arthritis back pain. When you suffer from lower back pain that is caused by arthritis, it is hard to straighten your back. The pain also increases whenever you try to do activities that involve bending.
- Muscle strain back pain. You will experience this type of back pain if you strain your spinal ligaments and back muscles. Lifting heavy things and making sudden awkward movements can make you strain these muscles and ligaments.
- Osteoporosis back pain. Fractured spine vertebrae often causes this type of back pain. These fractures are likely to occur when your bones become brittle and porous.
- Ruptured discs back pain. This type of back pain will occur when the soft material inside the discs in your spine between the vertebrae rupture. The material will press on your nerves, causing you to experience lower back pain.
When Should You Visit a Chiropractor
You should visit a chiropractor if:
- You're struggling to carry out normal daily activities due to back pain
- You experience constant back pain when sleeping at night or when lying down
- You experience back pain that radiates down your legs
- The painful region of your back is red or inflamed
- You experience back pain that makes your legs numb
- You have lost weight unintentionally
- You have experienced a car accident, and your back is aching
- You have bladder control issues that are a recent development
Crist Chiropractic in Franklin, TN
If you're looking for a chiropractor in Franklin, TN, the Crist Chiropractic team is here for you. We help our patients deal with back pain using the best chiropractic techniques.
During your first appointment, we will offer consultation services and evaluate your back pain to identify the source. We may perform x-rays so that we can understand the reason for your pain. We will then determine the chiropractic treatment that will work for you. Our next step is to customize a treatment plan that will help alleviate your pain.
Chiropractic treatment is a safe and effective treatment method that you should consider if you suffer from chronic back pain. The spinal manipulations involved in chiropractic care can help your body recover from the cause of the pain, restoring flexibility and improving your range of motion.
Chronic back pain can make even the most mundane daily activities painful and difficult. If you’re tired of living with back pain, contact Crist Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment and see how we can help!