Chiropractic gives a new perspective on health care and pain prevention. Since we honor a holistic approach to health, we believe each patient has the capacity to heal his or her own body and return to a healthy state. Instead of focusing on merely treating symptoms of pain, we offer chiropractic care and therapies that will promote overall wellness and pain prevention by discovering the root of the problem. It is essential to treat and heal the source of the problem and not just mark the pain temporarily.
If you suffer from symptoms of arthritis and find it difficult to move around as much as you once could, chiropractic can help. Although chiropractic care cannot necessarily “cure” arthritis, it can reduce the likelihood that pain will worsen. Preventing pain through chiropractic adjustments will help restore lost range of motion in the joints.
Preventative care with chiropractic is one of the best ways to assure you’ll have continued spinal health. Whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, pregnancy pain, or tension headaches/migraines, a chiropractor can help.
To help combat neck and back pain, Crist Chiropractic & Wellness recommends the following:
- Use good posture throughout the day to prevent any sort of spinal injury
- Maintain a healthy diet and weight
- Avoid prolonged inactivity or bed rest
- Wear comfortable shoes that support your back
- Talk to Dr. Crist about your work situation and make sure it is ergonomically correct to maximize overall spinal health during the work day