After injuring myself while lifting weights when I was 19 years old I was put in a very tough predicament. Either have low back and leg pain for the rest of my life or have surgery! I hated both of these options by my doctors and instead decided to consult with a far wiser individual…my mother. She suggested that I try Chiropractic care. When she gave me her recommendation I was let’s just say a little skeptical to say the least. After all I was in “pre-med” at the time, and I vaguely knew what a chiropractor did. So my options were either be cut on or try this “chiropractic thing”. Let’s just say it was a pretty easy decision. A decision that has impacted my life beyond comprehension. You see, I was barely able to sit in class for more than 15 minutes and had debilitating pain for 6 nonstop months with every form of therapy and drug available at the time. Nothing seemed to help. That is why I found it especially amazing when after about my 5th visit to the Chiropractor I was essentially “pain free”. It was at that time I knew without a shadow of a doubt how I wanted to spend the rest of my life – to help others as I was helped through this amazing new found science and art known as “Chiropractic”.
After graduating Chiropractic College and spending the first 25 years of my life in the nice cold surroundings of Minneapolis I chose to move to the beautiful Williamson County area in 1995. Crist Chiropractic was established in 1999 and has had the privilege of helping over 8,000 patients. The practice has evolved throughout the years but still prides on taking a patient centered approach to wellness. The clinic exists to help as many people as possible achieve optimal health through natural and holistic means. The team is committed to restoring the body’s natural ability to express it’s true health potential. We strive to serve our patients and our community with a spirit of complete caring by radiating health and promoting well-being. I would truly love to help in any way to meet your individual health goals.
Dr. Jason S. Crist, DC
- Has treated over 7000 patients ranging from 1 week old to age 99!
- Has had over 250,000 office visits.
- Opened Crist Chiropractic and Wellness in 1999.
- Was awarded Tennessee Chiropractor of the Year for 2011.
- Will tell you like it is, and if he can’t help you – will refer you to someone who can.
Education & Affiliation
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Minneapolis, MN, 1995
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
- Tennessee Board Certified, 1995
- Advanced Studies: Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Neurology and Orthopedics, Sports Injuries, MRI and X-Rays, Practice Management, Court and Deposition Testimony, Scoliosis, Pediatrics, and Nutrition
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Tennessee Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified X-Ray Supervisor and Operator
- International Board of Chiropractic
- Tennessee Chiropractic and Sports Chiropractic Association
- Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Crist’s Hours
Monday: 7:30am–10:00am & 3:00pm–4:00pm
Tuesday: Out of Office
Wednesday: 7:30am–10:00am & 3:00pm–4:30pm